A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Essential for website functionality:
- provide basic functionalities of our products and services;
- improve the usability of our products and services.
Non-essential and can be managed by switching on or off:
- show you personalised ads across the web and analyse their effectiveness;
learn more about the use of our products and services by conducting analyses for statistical,
strategic and scientific purposes; and
- manage customer relationships.
- Cookies Consent – with the purpose to save cookie consent settings. Lifespan – 30 days.
- Google Analytics – with the purpose to conduct website usage analytics. Lifespan – 2 years.
How to Manage Cookies
You will be given the option to accept all cookies or manage the non-essential cookies you want to consent to. You can also manage and/or delete cookies on your devices as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer or device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.